AHHH!!!! I just love this kids smile. He is such a good looker! Well for growing up in a month he has been doing a lot. He has gotten more pearly white teeth. He is running after the two dogs trying to catch them. He loves to look at his books and has started to open them up and turn the pages himself. He is a very curious boy and likes to observe things for awhile before he is ready to get involved and figure out how it works himself. Funny enough this kid loves to go shopping but is starting to hate being in the car. Hopefully he'll figure out soon that is just how things are when we go out. I do feel bad that we haven't done more this month but it has been an off time for me. I have started to get morning sickness again and some really bad fatigue but I am determined to make sure he has some good firsts.
Okay since you couldn't really see how much Seth has grown in the first picture cause of him attacking Mr. Penguino I was able to quickly get this one. Yes, he has gotten big.
Like always I put in one more picture for fun. I do love how one of his favorite toys is Mr. Penguino. Now I just need to figure out a way to get him to hold still long enough so I can get a better photo of him.
No comments:
Post a Comment