Monday, October 14

Threading Through

I'm sure you are starting to wonder what ever happened to the diaper changing station project.  Well it was put on hold so my sweet hubby could build me a few things to help with my many sewing projects. 
 
First thing he build was a standing thread holder for serger and normal spool thread.  This has been a big help since I go through thread rather quickly and it can be very time consuming to have to keep putting on a new spool of thread.  I also like how if I use a double needle for a project I can still use this standing holder to hold another serger spool.  I must say that my husband is amazing because I tell him what I want and how I have it in mind and what it should look like and then he goes and builds.  I'm just really grateful that our talents can support each others needs.

No comments: