- A growing buddy! This is really important to me because it helps me see just how much my baby is growing and changing in just a short amount of time. I have been amazed watching Seth change with his buddy so of course our little girl had to have her own special growing buddy too. I was very picky about the growing buddy that she would have and I'm happy I didn't give up because I found it.
2. A adorable coming home outfit that mommy and daddy picked out together.
We were just walking around a store for fun and I saw this cute three piece outfit and knew it would be perfect for her since she is going to be born in the middle of winter. I also loved how it had a horse on it too. Like it was made for a princess that rode all day long.
3. The last thing (that I can think of right now) is a special birth record cross stitch made by mommy. I am still working on it but I have made some wonderful progress, which is amazing with all that I have had to deal with. I have finished one third of the colors and am very hopeful that I will have it completely finished in a month or less.
No comments:
Post a Comment