Monday, September 30

Nine Months Old

 Where did the time go?!?!  Oh that's right, it went out the window with doctor appointments for me and getting some of my nesting out early.  Well thankfully our little guy stayed busy in his own way.

 He has cut his fifth tooth!  One that I didn't even expect to come yet.  I've been checking his mouth everyday and was quite surprised to find that one.  He has really taken some leaps and bounds when it comes to the moving department.  He does okay for standing but he does great at (get this) WALKING!!!  The most steps he takes in a row is five right now.  He does this normally when daddy gets home from work because he is so excited to see him that he just has to rush to greet him.  At times I really try to encourage him to walk to me but then he will just crawl.  Oh well, one day I know he'll run to me too.

Seth is doing great with finger foods and is loving having a little more control and being more independent.  I knew this time would come but just not this soon.  He is also finally becoming more interested in other kids, especially when they have a cool toy that he wants to try.  There is one little girl in our neighborhood/church that he loves to hang out with.  Everyone we meet all stop and say how cute he is too.  Yes we have a cute little looker on our hands and I am sure that he knows it.  The last thing for him that has been changing a bit is his smile.  I don't mean with getting more teeth but the way he does his smile.  It is kind of interesting because it looks just like one of my baby pictures.

As always, or at least becoming tradition I think, I have to share one more photo.  This kid is really making it a challenge for me to get good pictures of him with all of his have to go, go, go, phase right now.  At the moment he had to play with his special growing buddy.

No comments: