Monday, September 9

Must Do Everything!

I think that has to be any kids motto, especially my kid.  Goodness he is all over the place and making discovery's right and left.  Most of the time I can keep up with him but some days are hard.  Thankfully we had baby proofed our home long before he got here so he is pretty safe when he plays although I still keep a very close eye on him.
 
 This day he just couldn't leave the curtains alone.  He was so fascinated by the way they moved and how the light would come through too.

 Of course anytime I have my camera out he just knows it and has to come to me to try and take it but this time he forgot to let go of something.  Funny to say but he couldn't figure out why he wasn't moving forward.

 One of his favorite places to play right now is by/on the couch.  I just loves to walk up and down the couch.  He is getting better every time he gets up and down from here. 

 Although he always has one big main goal that he tries to get to and using the couch is the best way to get that goal.

 Yep, to his catch his best friend Faith.  He just loves hanging out with her and picking on her a little too every now and again.  I must say this dog gets a lot of treats in our house for putting up with it all.

 
Seth has also gotten really good at getting into his (yes) pink toy box.  He pulls out all of the toys until he is able to find the one that he wants.
 
His favorite toys are the ones with tags on them.  For some reason he likes the sound and feel of the tags but hey I don't care as long as it keeps him happy.
 
Another must play area in the living room is under our wagon wheel table.  He loves this place!  It has been a favorite spot since he first got home.  When he started to learn to roll he would roll towards the table.  Then when he could army crawl he would get to the table and chew on the legs.  Now that he crawls for real he likes to crawl all over the legs.  Sometimes I will even catch him trying to sit up under the table. 

Finally the last and best place he loves to play is in his laundry basket.  Sometimes he just likes to sit in the thing.  I think it is super cute how he can find so much joy in so many simple things. 

No comments: