Our home is kind of on the small side so we have to make every inch of our space count. That can be kind of trick at times since some of our furniture is rather large. I end up rearranging rooms again and again to try and find a better layout. It can also be difficult to keep them stylish while also being functional. My favorite room in the house is probably Seth's since it is just so cute. I love so many things about his room but now that we are going to make him share it with his little sister when she gets here we have to do some major updates. Especially to help us fit all of her things into that room too . I'm still going to try and keep the nursery theme that is already in there because I like it so much but I'm also going to try and update the style a little more. But I have decided that the first place I am going to tackle is the diaper changing station.
The first part of the design is probably the easiest thing ever. I just took a sharpie marker (black because the nursery is grey, white and black with color for accents) and put a letter S on the front for the first letter in both Seth's and his sister's name. I like how it looks very classy right now.
Once we are done with this it is off to the next part of the project and that will involve some sewing and cutting of plastic. Now I'm sure your wondering what on earth I'm doing next.
No comments:
Post a Comment