My favorite session is totally fall. I love it! The leaves change to such beautiful colors, the temperature is just right for going on long walks, and you get to enjoy lots of nice warm good food too. I am so excited that I now get to share these fun things with Seth. Of course we ran out and got him a fun item to play with to help him discover the wonders of the session.
As you can see he was very happy for his new toy and had to show me that joy with his big cute smile.
I thought it was really funny how he started to steam roll the pumpkin around the back yard. I know he was just trying to use it to stand up but it wasn't working how he planned.
Again this gave him another thing to figure out with the pumpkin. Right now his favorite toys are ones that roll away and he has to chase so I'm sure he was wondering why this one wasn't rolling away as far as his other toys.
After awhile Seth became more interested in climb on his best friend Faith. Faith was very interested in the pumpkin and wanted me to through it the way you would a ball. That's when our outside time became done. Our next plan for his little pumpkin will be either to carve it for his Halloween pumpkin or to cook it up and let him eat it. Not sure which one we will do yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment