One night Michael was really sweet and decided to feed Seth his dinner for me so I could take a bit of a brake from the day. Well it wasn't too long before I was being called to the kitchen to come and look at our son. This is what I found.
The strange part was how was Seth ending up with so much of it on his face and hardly anything on Michael because Seth was blowing it all forward. Well the answer was Seth would start spitting before Michael had a chance to take the spoon out all of the way and the spoon was in a curved shape so it would then hit him in the face. Of course, Seth thought this was super funny and would start laughing and wanting to do it again. Strange kid.
By the end of the meal he looked like this. Pretty much all of the food all over him and hardly anything in his stomach. He got a big bath right after this meal time and wasn't too happy about that since we had to scrub his face pretty good. Sadly, Seth now wants to play this game every meal and I'm just not up for all of that fun. I'm hoping it won't take him long to grow out of this new phase of his because I know I don't have enough maternity cloths to change every time I feed him.
No comments:
Post a Comment