Wednesday, September 25

Color Madness!

Normally I like starting a new project but this project already has me very frustrated.  I'm making a birth cross stitch for our little girl.  It is going to look really cute but I might go crazy in the process.  Besides only having a little over three months to get it done I don't like how the manufacture set things up.
There are thirty six different colors and it was very difficult to figure out what color was what.  Some where so close that they look like they should have been grouped together.  I know when I stitch those on the canvas you won't even be able to tell the shading being done.  I had to lay everything out to be able to sort it correctly and the only place it would fit was on the back of our large couch.  Once I had them divided into their colors it took me an hour and a half to figure out what symbol went with what color.  I am just hoping this isn't a sign of how it is going to be for the entire project or it might not get done on time (or ever).

No comments: