Monday, September 30

A Baby's View

This kid just cracks me up!  He has such a cute laugh and he does some really funny things but today he did something extra special.  Seth has a few favorite televisions shows.  Yes, I'm an evil mother that lets my kid watch TV.  He loves to watch one show in the morning and one in the afternoon and it gives me a few minutes to relax which I am needing more and more with this second pregnancy.  Well this afternoon while watching Curious George he had to be surrounded by his toys but also in a position to watch the show. 
 
 This is what he decided was the best way to achieve that goal.  As you can see our television is up high because I've had to many little kids in our house/apartments over the years to ever let it be close to the ground again.  I also figure it is good up high because then you can't have the problem of kids ruining their eyes with sitting to close to the TV.  If they tried that with how we have our TV now then they really wouldn't see much of anything from this angle.

Funny enough while watching the show Seth was still able to play with his toys while laying down.  Hopefully next time he will just fall asleep instead of playing with his toys, silly kid.

No comments: