I just love how with children anything can be fun to play with, even a simple sack. Of course you have to watch them very closely but it is fun to see them have such a good time.
Obviously he didn't find it because he can out of the sack. He then had fun dragging it around the floor with him wherever he went.
With school being back in session I have enjoyed watching the kids walk to school carrying their sack lunches. Well one day Michael brought home this little sack and it was just the perfect size to look like Seth could carry his own lunch in so I had to get a picture of him playing with it. He is going to be so much cuter when it is time for him to go to school and even more so when he gets to take his own homemade lunch with him too. Although I can totally wait for that time to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment