I love happy surprises that happen in life, not the scary ones. Well Seth was an extra lucky boy because he got a surprise in the mail from his grandma which we didn't know was coming so it made it all the more fun.
Of course the dogs are both pros now at opening gifts and since this one smelt like grandma they really wanted to help Seth open it.
Although he did need to have daddy's help in the end to get it open but he still enjoyed himself.
Inside the present was a adorable hat, bib and sleeper for him to wear this Halloween. I think the hat looks super cute on him.
Here is a picture of the sleeper. I LOVE the little feet's pumpkin faces. They just make me smile and Seth has enjoyed playing with his toes when he wears his pajamas.
Now all ready for bed and looking fabulous! I wish for Halloween I could show him off in his costume that I made and these adorable pajamas too. I just love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment