Sunday, October 27

A Swinging Family

I just love fall; especially in the beginning when it isn't to cold and the leaves are just changing colors.  It is so beautiful that I love to go for walks and feel lucky when we can do so at or close to a park.  Well one day, as a family, we all went to a park and enjoyed the beauty and peace around us.  It was great!  We were even lucky enough that the park we were at hand a swing that Seth could ride in so we stopped and played for a few minutes.
 
 He is really starting to enjoy being in a swing more.  Although it is funny when he thinks it is like his bouncer at home and tries to jump up and down. 

 I had fun pushing him from behind and tickling him when he would swing back to me.  I just love to hear his laugh.

 Daddy and him also had fun playing their own game too with the swings.  Of course I'm going to have to remember this spot because hardly anyone was there and it had two children swings which is great for when baby # 2 gets here cause she can then join in on the fun.

 Sadly no doggy swing for the girls but they did good waiting for us while we played.  I think they were also ready for a bit of a walking break because we had gone pretty far.

Hope had to have a stick to chew on while she waited but she was still a really good girl.  I can't wait to go back to this park soon.

No comments: