Monday, October 14

Diaper Station Board Complete!

Yeah for this project finally being done.  I am very happy with how it turned out.  I had my hubby build the frame to go around the board and of course he painted it for me too.  He also was sweet and added some hooks on it to hold some simple bags to put the kids socks into (you'll see it later).  I think the only tricky part we faced was what kind of string to use to hold the baskets to the board.  We ended up using a nylon type of thick cord which wasn't a problem to thread through the baskets because of the holes in the plastic canvas.  This was a great way to attach the baskets because later if I ever want to change the position I can do that with no problem at all.  I am so excited for the extra space on the dresser that I will be getting and a much cleaner more organized look to the kids room.

No comments: