Sunday, October 27

Get Bigger Little Girl

It has been almost a month I think since I got my last ultrasound.  I love ultrasounds because I get to see my little girl and know that, yes, she is still there and she is doing fine.  Thankfully at this last appointment I got some wonderful news.
 
Her heart rate is great and we got to finally get some photo's/measurements that they couldn't last time.  It sure put me at ease.  The best part about this appointment though was last time I had too much fluid around the baby and was going to have to go on bed rest if it didn't correct itself but thankfully it did go down to a normal level and I don't have to be on bed rest.  YEAH!!!  I was at a total loss of how I was going to stay in bed while having to take care of a nine month old but thankfully I don't have to even think about that anymore.
 
At this appointment we also got several great 3D pictures of her.  I think this photo is the best one of them all.  I got seven pictures this last time.  She is actually quite different then her brother because she made it easy for us to get pictures of her.  She was face up and didn't try to hide in the placenta like Seth would do when I was pregnant with him.  One thing that I love that is the same with both of them is that they like to have a hand by their face.  It must be a comfort thing.  Now I am even more excited for her to get here to see if she looks anything like her pictures that they game me. 

No comments: