Well I have started to hit that point in my pregnancy where I am tried a lot of the time and dealing with morning sickness again. Some days aren't as bad as others but I am determined to not let that get in the way of having fun with my family and making sure my sweet son has some special firsts too. A tradition in our family is to carve pumpkins and I made sure Seth had a great time.
I decided to be a super cool mom and let him play in the pumpkin gunk. He loved it! Sure it made a mess but it was a ton of fun watching him play with it. He was trying so hard to figure out what this stuff was. At one point we let him try to grab some out of a pumpkin and he did it.
Once our little man was done playing with the pumpkin I cleaned him up and let him watch while we did the rest of the work of cleaning and designing each pumpkin. Pumpkins from left to right: Faith, Mommy, Seth, Baby sister, Daddy, and Hope. Yes we did one for the baby even though she isn't here yet because it's fun. That is why her pumpkin is white. She is here with us in spirit.
The girls next to their pumpkins. I was pretty proud of how creative I got this year with theirs. I'm positive I won't be able to think of something this cool for next year but I've got an entire year to think about it so maybe I'll come up with something.
Seth really has enjoyed playing with his pumpkin in all shapes and forms. We tried to make his look as happy as he is and it even has teeth just like him too.
A happy little boy with his very first pumpkin.
1 comment:
so cute! you are a super cool mom ;)
Post a Comment