I have quite a bucket list of things that I want to do with Seth for his first year of life and also before the baby is born too. One of those things was to visit both grandparents. We were able to see my family in July and this time we were able to go and visit with Michael's family for a week. One of my favorite things about going their is that we can sing the song, "over the river and through the woods to grandma's house we go," cause it is true for our tip. I know it is silly but I find it funny and cute at the same time.
Another thing that I love is traveling in the fall to grandma's house. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! It was hard to get a good picture of the leaves while the car was moving but I'm happy with what I got. Seth did enjoy looking out the window at all of the many colors as they passed by.
When we finally got to grandma's house Seth was pretty hungry so we feed him and he got to sit in a very special high chair. This high chair is the very same one that his daddy would sit in when it was time to feed him as a baby. I just love how some special family things can go on for generations. But now that we arrived it was time to get a little rest before we started to attack my bucket list of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment