This was a Relief Society activity that I had been waiting for months to happen. I was so worried that I was going to miss it too because I was still feeling really sick but I decided to go anyways and just try really hard not to breath much so I wouldn't get anyone else sick. I was very excited to see what other sisters talents are and what they had offered to do as a service.
I was only able to get one thing but it was something I really wanted for Seth to have. Some bow ties! It has been on my to-do list to make him some so he will look a bit nicer for church but I just haven't had much time or energy to do it. I also lack the know how too. I did find a few directions on Pinterest that I need to try out but it was just nice to have it already done. I did want to get some really cute hair bows for our baby girl but I didn't have enough auction points to get anything else so I guess I'll just have to start making those, AFTER she is born.
No comments:
Post a Comment