I just love the beach! The sound of the ocean is so wonderful and peaceful to me. The smell of the sea is also rejuvenating too. Honestly I go nuts when I am close to the coast and can't go. This was at the very top of my bucket list of a place that Seth needed to go to. I'm hoping he will love it as much as me one day.
Seth was very interested in the waves coming in and out. At one point the waves had to come and greet my little ducky and me. I tried to get back away as fast as I could, which isn't that great for this pregnant lady so my shoes got soaked but Seth stayed dry. YEAH! I'll take what I can get. He of course thought it was funny which is fine with me.
Thankfully it was another family fun trip day with everyone but Grandpa and daddy. Seth's cousins were building a sand castle. I never got to see if they actually finished it or if the waves got to it before they could.
Grandma and us decided to walk down the beach instead of playing in the sand. It was a lot of fun to have some time together. The only frustrating part for me was how the stroller kept getting stuck in the sand. Reason why is one of the wheels fell off at the cheese factory as I was putting it into the car. I thought I had fixed it but I guess I didn't do such a good job because after that it wouldn't turn straight anymore hence you get stuck in the sand a lot.
Seth just loves spending time with his grandma no matter where or what the whether is.
Finally the next day daddy was back and it was time to go home again. We got out the door a little later then what we had planned but it is just nice to spend as much time as possible with the family. Of course I had one last must stop place for us to do together and I'm glad that I really pushed for it too. Even though it was dark we stopped at Multnomah Falls. You couldn't really see the waterfall but we walked up to the lower portion to let Seth enjoy the sound of the water coming down. We weren't there long but it was still fun to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment