Sunday, November 24

Visiting The Past

It has become a tradition of mine that anytime I am back in my birth state to go and visit the first house I was raised in.  I have several very happy memories and I just like to see how things have changed.  Of course it was also great that I got a chance to take my son to see where mommy grew up too even though I know he wont remember being there.
 
Once again the color of the house has changed and some of the landscaping too.  Seth really didn't understand what I was showing him but that is okay cause he was just happy to be out of the car for a few minutes.

I think one of the biggest changes that shocked me with the house is when I was growing up there was a tree in the center front area that was taken out with the new owners and now whomever owns the house put a tree back in but to the side.  I am interested to see how the house will change in another few months or years.

No comments: