Monday, November 25
Relax My Little One
YEAH IT IS DONE!!!!!! Oh my goodness. I knew I would get this finished before our little girl was born but I never thought I would have a cross stitch that would give me so much trouble. Like honestly whoever came up with this design, which is cute I'll give them that, HATES people who cross stitch. I had so many problems with this thing. First I was given all the color that I needed right? WRONG!!! I was shorted out on a color because of poor planning on the designers part. Then there was a symbol on the design that wasn't on the chart and one on the chart that wasn't in the design. I thought maybe they just made a mistake but nope that wasn't it at all. There was a lot of other things that drove me nuts so at least now I know never and I mean NEVER buy this brand again! I'm just hoping that our little girl will be happy with it when she is older. I know Seth really likes his because he looks at it a lot so maybe our baby girl will be nice to me and do the same. Anyways one more thing down and ready for this girl to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment