Saturday, November 30

Repair To Be New

Normally I do not sew clothing.  I really don't enjoy it because I always come across some crazy problems that just drive me nuts.  This time was no exception to that fact either.
 
Seth had a pair of pajama pants that waist elastic broke.  I thought since this was a repair job and not an actual "create new" project that I would be fine.  Yeah, no.  For some reason the person that made the pants did several sewing no, no's and the perfectionist in me just had to fix them.  Now while fixing his pants daddy somehow ended up killing a pair of pajama pants himself.  I knew I wouldn't be able to repair that damage so I decided to turn them into a pair of pajama pants for Seth.  NOT an easy thing to do but I did it somehow.  Now hopefully the next time I make any clothing I won't have any problems, one can dream right?

No comments: