Monday, November 25

Say Cheese

 
One place that I really wanted to take Seth to was the Tillamook Cheese Factory.  I was totally hoping that daddy would be back from his business trip by then but he had to stay an extra day so he missed out on the fun.
 
Right before you go into the factory portion there is this adorable photo spot.  I decided that since daddy was gone Seth could be the "man of the farm" for the moment.  Plus mommy has been feeling pretty big with my pregnancy finally coming to an end so the cow was perfect for me to be.

Now this is a kind of funny story of a picture.  When Seth was in the stroller he really could only see the top portion of the building, meaning only the lights.  Once I took him out to let him get a better view his eyes went super big from the entire other world below.  He just loved it.  Also I have never seen any of the workers do this before but the ones in the photo actually were looking up and waving at Seth for several minutes.  Boy!  My kid must be too good looking to get so much attention.

My little man happy to see where his cheese comes from and loving all of the attention too. 

Of course you can't go to the Cheese Factory without sampling the cheese they have.  He did pretty good and liked all of it except one, the squeaky cheese.  I figure when he gets older he will really like that one.  Now you also can't leave this place without trying the ice cream too.  IT IS THE BEST!!!

This was Seth's very first time trying ice cream as well and since daddy couldn't be with us I got us both daddy's favorite flavor so he could be somewhat a part of the experience.  Also, I must confess, I was thinking if I get Seth to love daddy's favorite flavor then maybe he will leave alone my favorite flavor and I can have more to myself.  Although I'm sure it will be our baby girls favorite or something just to even things out.

Before we left I had to get just one more picture.  I would honestly use this as our Christmas card photo if daddy was with us because it is so funny.  Several people standing on the side were laughing because they liked the idea.

No comments: