Saturday, November 30

Eleven Months Old

As this kid ages he just gets that much harder to get a decent picture of him next to his growing buddy.  Although I love how active he is cause I know it means he is at least enjoying life.  He runs all over the house now and only falls when bumped over by a dog or when he is super tired that he trips over his own feet.  My little man has also FINALLY mastered waving bye-bye.  I love it!  Sometimes he will be watching himself in the mirror and he'll end up waving to himself, super cute.  One of Seth's favorite games to play is peek-a-boo.  He now can put a blanket over his face and pull it up or down to see and then he'll hide behind it again.  If he doesn't have a blanket he will turn his head away from you and then back again.  Another thing he is really getting good at is turning the pages in his books.  He is really smart because his books are on the same shelf as ours and he will (most of the time) only get his books out to read.  Seth likes to pick one book and then carry it over to us to sit in our lap to read the book to him.  I am excited to see what he is going to learn before he turns one in a month.
 
Proof of my wild man!  I'm just thankful this time I had daddy to help take a picture of him or else we wouldn't have anything to show because I totally did not have the energy this morning to deal with his craziness being all over the place.

No comments: