I have a friend of mine that is getting married for the second time. She already has everything she needs for her home set up and so does her future husband since it is also his second marriage too. So it was really difficult for me to figure out a gift that they would enjoy and that would be something fun and different from what they already have got. Well I found these cute saying on some aprons and decided that was something that I could do too. So here is future hubby's apron.
This is to help him remember how he is just right for my wonderful friend.
Here is the apron that I made for my friend. This is to help her remember that she is ALWAYS right when it comes to cooking or anything else. Now hopefully her special "Mr. Right" will remember that too when he see her wearing this.
Here are the two aprons side by side. The white one was really easy to do and didn't give me any trouble but the blue one I really struggled with. I did learn from making these aprons that I really need to get an embroidery machine one day. I know I could have a lot of fun with that!
The only other thing in their gift that I had was a fun drink for them to enjoy and a complete meal recipe cards for them to make together. Overall I think it turned out great as a gift for not being able to spend a lot.
A little side note. I had this cute bag that I got from my baby shower and turned it into a cute bridal shower gift bag. Yeah for being creative. I'm really thankful that I was given this ability.
No comments:
Post a Comment