Thursday, April 25

Cuter Than The Dogs

Several years ago (like five) I was with Michael in a Target store and I saw this outfit for a baby boy that I just couldn't live without.  I'm sure none of you ever have that problem when shopping.  Well the sweet husband that I have let me get it even though we weren't expecting any children and didn't know if we would even be blessed with a boy too.
 
Now that you see it hopefully you can understand why I just had to have it.  I do think the only flaw is that it needs to have two dogs on it since we have two.
 
 But any way it says, YES he is very cute and even cuter then the dogs.  Sorry girls I still love you!  I also have noticed that he isn't looking so small anymore with the girls next to him.  I guess my little guy is growing more then what I think.

No comments: