Thursday, April 4

Three Months

Boy does time fly by quickly and we have a sweet little boy that is already three months old.  Now I don't know why but this time I just couldn't get a good photo of him that I liked.  I do know it was my fault because I didn't take his pictures at the time I normally do so lesson was learned here.
 
Now here is something amazing that Seth started doing while I was taking pictures of him.  He was trying to start siting up!  AHHHH!!!  This kid is really growing up way to fast.  He just seems to be making leaps and bounds before my eyes.  Like this last month he has been giggling and laughing a ton.  I love his large smiles at me.  He also does a very funny strange army scoot with his legs when he is on his stomach.  He doesn't get very far forward but still he is trying to move/crawl on me.  Seth also loves looking at books.  He has started to reach and grab at things.  He has already gotten daddy's glasses off of him several times.  Hopefully he wont bend them when he gets older but then again you never know.  Other then that Seth is doing great at copying the high and lows of sounds that I make at him.  It is so much fun having this little man talk with me.  The only hard part is he now takes cat naps during the day (like 30 minutes if I'm lucky) BUT he sleeps wonderfully at night.  He averages between 5-9 hours a night.  So sometimes I'm lucky enough to get enough sleep at night that I can managed my day so I'm okay with the shorter naps.
 


Finally I had to through in this cute picture of my little man.  It was just too cute that I couldn't help but share it with you.  My little man in just like his mommy in having to snuggle with his special stuff animal.

No comments: