I took this picture mainly for the adorable socks that look like shoes. I love those because then he can't kick them off!
One night Michael bought me flowers to just do something nice for me. Well one of the flower heads broke off and I thought, "Hey, its a mini boutonniere for Seth." So lucky for me the pj's he was wearing that night had a front pocket. So I have a cute little gentle man that is ready to go out on the town with his lady. Of course he has to grow up more before I'll let him go, like maybe when he turns 92 or something.
Now these are some very special pj's because his grandma S. made them. She made them for one of her boys and then gave them to me because they have Winnie-the-Pooh on them. If you don't know that is the theme of Seth's baby room.
Here is a total favorite of mine. Seth got this outfit for Easter so he could wear it to church and look extra specially nice. I love how it looks on him. We joke that he is a mini James Bond but not with all that naughty stuff that seams to go with his name. Were raising a good boy here.
Finally these pj's are pretty special in meaning to me. They were given to me by a friend that has actually seen me grow up so it was really nice of her to get something for my little guy. I can't wait for her to meet him one day.
I also just had to through this picture in because I love how he kind of looks like a little glass doll in this photo with that cute expression of his.
No comments:
Post a Comment