We have been doing a lot and I mean a LOT of house hold work both indoors and out. One of the many projects and one of the most difficult ones is fixing up the back yard. The past home owner had a very strange layout and we have been trying to correct it ever since we moved into our home. Michael and I had this grand goal of getting it all or at least most of it done by the time we bless Seth. Mostly because of everyone we were expecting coming into our home. Well last summer we worked on moving the fire pit to a much better location and we almost have it done. I thought I would show a sneak peak of how it is looking for far.
I really like how it is turning out. The only problem is we ran out of two types of brinks and need to see if we can find more or something very similar to what we already have. I also have some fun outdoor design ideas but that requires Micheal building a few things for me and I need to give him a little bit of a brake after all of the hard work he has been doing with me.This is my newest flower bed. I know it doesn't look like much right now but next year it should be full of flowers or at least I hope it will be. I think my favorite part about this garden bed is I haven't bought any flowers for it. All were transplanted or saved from other parts of the yard. A few were given to me also.
Of course we still have our lovely little helper that always insists we take a few minutes (or hours) brake and play catch with her.
We also still have our mighty supervisor who also tells us when to get back to work too.
No comments:
Post a Comment