Monday, April 29

Baseballs Youngest Player

It is so nice when you can get a good group of friends together and play some baseball.  We didn't quite have enough to do an actually game but we still had a pretty good time just batting a few balls and catching them too.  I think it is nice when you can have friendly games like that.  I like how it shows our little man that you can still have fun without keeping score.
I guess my glove is a little to big for him.  It actually looks like I could hold him in that thing.  That sure would be a cute photo.

Seth was a great spot and really enjoyed watching everyone take a turn batting.  Well everyone but me.  He is starting to realize when I'm not with him and he starts to cry a little.

Daddy did great in the left outfield.  He was actually kept really busy because most of the batters were right handed.

For some reason daddy was one of that last people that got a turn batting so we were there for the entire game.  Thankfully I had Seth wrapped up really well cause it was starting to rain a little and it was getting dark too.  Hopefully we can play again but I'm not sure how soon that will happen.

No comments: