Thursday, April 25

Morning Turn Around

This morning I went to get Seth up for his breakfast bottle and found that he had been very busy already this morning.
 He has been doing this several times and one time, when Michael went to get him, he had rolled over to his stomach too.  I guess that means I have one really active sleeper.  Although I still can't figure out how he got out of the blanket because I wrapped him in there really tight.

Well I guess our mornings are just going to continue to get more interesting around here.  Okay I'm sorry but I can't help laugh whenever I see this funny pain expression on his face.  It's almost like, "Mommy stop taking pictures of me and get me out of here so I can have my breakfast."  Poor kid but the pictures are never going to stop being taken of you.

No comments: