While at the ward Easter celebration I was FINALLY able to take a few pictures of Seth with some of my friends baby's that was born the same year as him. I think it will be fun to see these kids grow up and develop some great friendships with each other.
This first is a little girl that was born in November. I know she is going to be terrific because her mom is totally amazing. I also know they well get to spend a lot of time together because I visit teach her mother too.
Now this photo I have been waiting for months to take. This sweet little boy was born the day before Seth in the same hospital. I do wish we were able to take the boys out so you could see how much smaller Seth is then him too but maybe another time. His mother is one of the most amazing people I have ever meet in my life and I hope that we can all stay really close to each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment