Since the day was so sunny on Easter Saturday we decided to do a little yard work and see if we could get it cleaned up. My main goal was to get the garden section done so I could plant for this year. Now since it was such a nice day why not bring out a super cute special helper.
Of course with him joining me I had to make sure he wouldn't get a sunburn so I created this shade for him to stay under. It was a little windy but thankfully I was able to use a stone to keep things in place. Yeah for him still not being able to roll over from his back to his front or else this wouldn't have worked out so well.
But it was so nice to have him with me outside while I worked. The only time it was a problem was when he couldn't see me as well as he wanted so he would start to cry a little bit but most of the time he was happy.
Of course since he did cried Hope had to run over and check on him to make sure he was alright. Then she just decided that she wanted to stay with him just to make sure that he would be fine since she obviously thought I wasn't doing a good enough job watching him. I'm just glad that Seth loves her as much as she loves him.
No comments:
Post a Comment