Last year Michael and I went to our very first hockey game and had a wonderful time. We got the tickets for free so I was expecting us to sit in the nose bleeding section but we were actually right on the ground level next to the glass. It was awesome! The one thing that I didn't care for the most was the noise level. It could get really loud, especially when you are sitting close to the horn that goes off when your team scores a goal. Even with the few bad things I couldn't wait for a chance to go again. I was also excited to take Seth to his first game. I have a friend who has a son that plays hockey but their last game was in March and we were still under health house arrest with Seth so I figured his first game would be next year. Well we got a call from our friend that gave us the tickets last year and again they had some extra tickets this year so we got to go on Easter Saturday night. I was worried that Seth might not do well with the noise so I took a head muffler thing to put on him in case it did bother him.
Thankfully we were higher up so we could see things better and on the other end away from the horn goal. As you can see from the picture Seth did just fine.
I was even surprised when Seth watched the players go back and forth on the ice. Daddy was pretty happy to have him so attentive to the game. I think we might have a future player on our hands here which is fine as long as he keeps all of his teeth.
Such a fun family night together and I was so proud of how our little guy did. I think the biggest surprise for us was when Seth feel ASLEEP during the loudest part of the entire game. Honestly I had the thought go through my head that maybe he has hearing problems but I know that isn't true because his hearing has been checked twice and he responds very well to me when I talk with him. I guess we just have an amazing little boy. Now I can't wait for the next session of hockey to start.
No comments:
Post a Comment