Tuesday, March 26

Shoes!

Seth feet are finally big enough now that he is able to start wearing shoes!  I am so excited because we have so many cute shoes for this little guy that I have gotten from family and friends.  Thankfully I only have a two pairs of shoes that are the same size and the rest are different so I'm set for quite awhile.  Now since he could wear a pair I had him wear them to church.
They matched his outfit perfectly.  I still can't believe at how fast he is growing up and I'm sure that before I know it he won't be able to wear that cute tie anymore.  Not totally sure where to find more ties but if I don't I guess I could always make him some.  I do have patterns for that but not to sure if I have that kind of sewing skill but I guess practice makes perfect.

No comments: