I can't believe how unpredictable our weather has been. One day it is nice sunny and somewhat warm and then the next it is cold and cloudy. Well no matter what the weather is I have to get some outside time and I do that by walking around our neighborhood. One day was very cold and I was kind of excited about that since it meant I could have Seth wear his cute little coat/bodysuit that a co-worker gave us.
I just love my little snuggle teddy bear! He is so cute and I know that he is plenty warm for going outside on our walks.
This picture reminds Michael and I of one of our nephews because he looks so much like him when he was a baby. So yes, we have all adorable boys born in our family.
I included this photo to show you that Seth does fit into the coat/bodysuit length wise but he can't quit get his arms to fit but that doesn't matter as long as he stays warm.
No comments:
Post a Comment