Seth finally has the doctors permission to leave the house which means we get to finally take him to church. YEAH!!! But to be honest he has already been once. We took him last Sunday because I couldn't stand being away any longer. I also figured he would be fine cause I wasn't going to let anyone hold him or even touch him. Now since it was his first time going we just had to take a picture. This is his very first outfit to church.
What a handsome little guy he is and I just love the red tie (my cousin gave me that). Actually I made Michael change the tie he was wearing to red so father and son would match. They were so cute! Oh, sorry, I mean handsome. I should have gotten a picture of them together like that but it's okay. Anyways, Seth did really good and hardly cried at all which makes me happy. I was really nervous about taking him since I just didn't know how he would react to all of the different sounds but he is such a good baby I never should have worried. Even other mothers and fathers commented on what a good baby he is and it just makes me a very proud momma. Now hopefully he will stay that way as he gets older.
No comments:
Post a Comment