Sunday, March 10

Walking Buddies

Since we have been enjoying some beautiful sunshine around here and are allowed to leave the house, I took Seth for a walk around the neighborhood for the first time this week.  I'm sure he would have enjoyed it more if he was awake for some of the walk but he was out for the entire thing.
Even with the sunshine though I made sure to wrap him up warm and layer his close like crazy cause I didn't want him feeling any sort of a chill from the slightest amount of wind.

Of couse you can't live in a house with two dogs and not take at least one of them along on a walk.  Hope for some reason didn't want to come so she stayed home and Faith got to go along.  She really enjoyed the walk and did fantastic walking next to the stroller too.  I didn't know how she would do but I'm glad that she did fantastic.

I think my favorite part of the entire walk was how Faith had to keep checking on her best friend/little brother the entire time.  He would keep looking at him every five minutes or less to make sure he was alright.

Seth did finally wake up once we got home and I just had to take a photo of the pure joy on his face after his first outside adventure with mommy.  Oh yeah, I can see the happiness.  I'm just glad that he does well with my walking route because I'm going to be doing it a lot more with this beautiful weather that is setting in.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He looks like, "Okay, mom. Seriously- it's cold. Let's just go inside." =)