Last week I went to a Relief Society party to celebrate the creation/organization of the Relief Society of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I had a really good time at the party with all of the women in my ward. I was even lucky enough to have Michael home that night to watch Seth for me. Well several sisters asked were Seth was and how they missed seeing him, what a popular guy I have. Anyways once the party was over we were allowed to take home our party hats. I thought since I've got it and my birthday was coming up that I would take pictures of my cute little man in the hat.
One happy party man. I just love the little puff ball on the top of the hat.
Now I found these pants in his dresser and amazingly enough they finally fit him so of course he just had to wear them with that fun of a hat on. I swear this kid is so much more stylish then me.
Of course I just had to get a picture of the hat on my girls too. Faith was kind enough to volunteer first. What a happy face.
Last but not least Hope got a turn as well and continues to live up to her diva poses too. She just wouldn't look at the camera for me. The only person that didn't wear the hat was Michael but I can forgive him of that because he was at work when we were doing our pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment