I'm a pretty simple gal and so for my birthday I just wanted to have a nice fun relaxing day with my little family. Michael went above and beyond making me feel special for the day and was sweet enough to let me do something with Seth that I have been dying to do.
Yep, it was to gather around our (in relocation) fire pit. I've been wanting to do this with Seth to see how he would handle going camping one day. I really want to take him this summer but I didn't know if he could handle it so this is a fun, controlled, test run. It was a really great family moment because when it got dark enough we enjoyed looking at the stars together and trying to make out constellations that we knew. I do hope it warms up soon at night so we can try camping in the backyard with our tent. It will be an interesting challenge to fit us all in it together but I'm sure we will figure something out.
No comments:
Post a Comment