Sunday, March 17

It's All Green to Me

I LOVE ST. Patricks Day!!!  It is one of my most favorite holidays of the year because everyone is forced to wear green, one of my favorite colors, or suffer getting pinched (that part I don't like).  Anyways, I was super excited to celebrate this day with Seth and I have been hunting like crazy to find some decorations and I was lucky enough to find some fun items at Joanna's.
I got these window stickers for a great price.  I only wish they had one more pack of stickers that I liked and could use but I'm still thrilled that I found these (well actually Michael found them).

I also got this table cloth.  It is a square shape so it fits the table kind of funny but I don't care because it works overall and that is good enough for me.  Don't my little houses look cute on that adorable table?  I feel like I should make an entire neighborhood for us to enjoy.

Now ever since Hope was a puppy I have gotten her a bandanna to match whatever holiday we are celebrating.  I also just like dressing her up in bandannas too.  Hope does have a dark green bandanna that she could have worn today but it really blends into her fur coat to much.  I also love having her match her sister.

See how cute they are when they both match.  I just love that with my girls.  It makes it so much easier to have them wear the same thing. 
 
Here is Seth's special outfit for the day.  I think it is super cute on him.  I'll be honest, I've had this laying out ready for him to wear for a couple of weeks I was so excited for today to come.  Although it is kind of sad he couldn't wear it all day because he spit up on it pretty good.  I also had him wear something else for church.
 
Seth's after church outfit which is also green.  You may not notice this but I'm going to point out his cute little socks which also just happen to be green too.  Totally AWESOME!

I had to through in this picture of Seth in one of his cute hats.  I actually made this hat for him several years ago (6 to be exact) so I am more then happy to see him wearing it.

This last picture is one of my favorites.  Hope just loves being close to Seth and she is so gentle and sweet with him.  Now other then wearing green all day we enjoyed some other fun family "hopeful" traditions like eating Lucky Charms cereal for breakfast and listening to some Celtic music.  Next year, I know for a fact, we will have a little green man visit us (that is much shorter then Seth right now) and he will most likely leave us a few penny's in trade for our pot of gold.  You'll just have to wait to see what I am talking about next year.

No comments: