I just love children's books. They always have happy sweet endings (at least the ones I read) and they can teach kids good behaviors to follow. Also they are just plain fun. I have a good collection of books that I got from when I worked at a pre-school and some from when I was a kid. I couldn't wait to read those books with Seth. He is a great listener and really enjoys looking at the books. Well before Seth was born his grandma found these wonderful hard Winnie-the-Pooh books. I just love Pooh Bear. Seth's room is decorated with Pooh Bear everywhere.
These books are great because they really keep his attention. He also can hold them on his own but every time he does that . . . well,He tries to eat them. Silly guy. I guess you could say he is getting his food for thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment