Sometimes I can't believe that I still have this sweet spirit little boy as my son. I feel so blessed and I want him to know I really love him dearly. I have been hoping to have a child for many MANY years and am so glad that he has joined our family. During those years I made a blanket for him that he could be wrapped up in while he was being blessed. I can't remember how long it took me to make that blanket but I know it wasn't to bad to do, even with my very simple skill level I have when it comes to crocheting.
I had hoped to find a nice outfit for him to be blessed in but they were all too expensive for me to get so I decided that since I had the sewing skills, plus taken a class in children's clothing, and a pattern already that I would make his blessing outfit to save us money. I now know that next time I'll BUY! Oh it was very hard to make but at least the outfit photographs well. I didn't get to many good pictures of this little guy but I can't blame him. After the big day he had he was more then done wearing this outfit. He had also spit up on it so many times that I had to wash it before we could take the photos. Either he loved the outfit and felt comfortable enough in it to do what he does everyday or he didn't like it. I'd like to believe the first one was the case here.
This is one of my favorites because of how alert he is. He is such a good observer of his surroundings and always taking things in. He sure is going to be a very smart guy one day.
This photo shows his vest jacket really well. It was the only part of the pattern that I didn't have to make too many adjustments too.
Finally my sweet little man who is the shinning star of the family. I just love him so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment