I have very little knowledge of where the month has gone. It went by very quickly but then again that always seems to be the case around here with everything that we do. Seth is still a happy boy most of the time. He has started to drool a ton which means he is in the teething process. Still doesn't have anything poking out yet but I'm sure it will come before I know it. He does get grumpy at night when his mouth hurts a lot and a little grumpy when tired but overall he is one happy guy.
He is getting so much better in his attempts to crawl. He gets his legs and bottom up well but still has a hard time figuring out to move his arms. He has now reached the point that I think he doesn't care and will just slide his face forward along the floor while he kicks hard with his legs. I always worry he is going to be a floor burn or something when he does that. Seth is great at going around in a circle to see whatever he wants to look at (mostly the dogs are what he wants to watch).
Something new he has been working on is standing. He doesn't have the best of balance yet but he loves to stand on your lap or the floor and look around. I'm sure he likes it because it is another new prospective of the area. He still has not yet mastered sitting up by himself but I'm sure he will get it down within this upcoming month.
Now I just had to include this funny picture of him with his stuff animal. It looks like to me that they are having a staring contest. I'm pretty sure Seth is winning.
No comments:
Post a Comment