Saturday, May 11

Four Month's Old

 I can not believe how fast time went and how big he has gotten in just one month!  He has learned so much in this last month that I am totally amazed with him.  As you can see he can sit up pretty good with a little propping.  He really enjoys being upwards now but still doesn't mind to be on his stomach.  He has discovered his hands and feet.  He really enjoyed just staring at them for awhile and then he realized that he could put his hand in his mouth whenever he wanted.  He likes to grab is toes and wiggle from side to side while holding them.  It is quite funny to see.

 The best part is at the beginning of the last month he started to sleep through the night.  WAHOO!!!!  Mommy is feeling a little more alive and able to manage things.  Now the only trade off I think with him sleeping so well at night is that he doesn't take long naps during the day.  They end up being 10 to 20 minutes at most if I'm lucky.  Although occasionally he will surprise me and sleep for an hour.  I loves those times. 

 Seth has also started to hold his own bottle too.  Sometimes he pushes it out of his mouth but most of the time he does just fine.  Although the one thing that is kind of hard is when the bottle is empty but he is still hungry he won't let go!  That boy has a very tuff grip.  Which is a good thing because he is getting good at pulling himself up.  He will hold my fingers and use those cute little stomach muscles of his and try to sit up.

The only other thing that this little guy has been doing or trying to do I should say is scooting forward when on his tummy.  He really isn't getting anywhere when he does it.  He just lifts his tushy into the air and then starts kicking lick crazy to try and move forward.  Although sadly he always face plants it into our wood floors.  Don't worry, I put blankets down on the floor to try and help soften the affect of those movements.

 I just had to include some of our fun pictures that I got while trying to get a good picture of him. 
 
 Seth in all of his lovely happy personality.  I think I'm going to have a very funny little guy on my hands.  Kind of makes me think of a few of his uncles to be honest.

No comments: