Like I have mentioned before we have a park at the end of our street that has a very nice pathway to walk on and I enjoy taking Seth and the girls there when it is nice and sunny outside. It give us all a great chance to enjoy some fresh air, to get some exercise and it also helps Seth to take a nap when he doesn't want too. Yes, I'm a sneaky mom and do what I can to get that boy to sleep. Now when my little angle finally falls asleep I always let the girls play for a few minutes before we go home.
Faith just loves to play on the side. She will run up the steps as fast as she can and then go down the slide. She will do this several times before she gets tired and we go home. I have a lot of fun watching her get that extra amount of energy out because it means she sleeps and acts very well behaved for the rest of the day. I also think when Seth is old enough he is going to enjoy going down the slide with one of his puppies.
Hope on the other hand loves to just lay down and roll around in the nice cool grass. Once she is done doing that she picks to sit under her favorite tree and watch everything around her. She is a very good observer of her surroundings.
No comments:
Post a Comment