Wednesday, May 29

The First Time I Saw You

My family got here the day before the blessing and spent the rest of that day with us.  I was so excited to finally have them meet Seth in person for the first time.  We have done Skype one time before but that really isn't the same thing.  It was so much fun for we to see how Seth reacted to everyone.
 
 Here is Seth with his grandpa.  If you ask me I think Seth is going to be just as stylish as his grandpa with all of the cool cloths he has in his closet.

 Seth really liked my "little" brother.  These two are going to have a lot of fun playing games together one day when Seth is older I'm sure.

 Here is my oldest sister with Seth.  She got him this awesome outfit, which I'm sorry you can't see very well.  It says, "My Auntie Is AWESOME!"  I totally would have to agree with that.  My sister is an amazing gal and has done so many incredible things.  I'm really glad he has someone as great as her to look up too.  I can also see these two getting into a lot of trouble together as well.

Of course I know Seth will always tell me what is going on and give me that innocent face as to say, "What?  She said I could." 

No comments: