Tuesday, January 20

To Much To Say

Ok, I have been sick for a while so this post may seem funny so you don't have to worry about reading it if you really don't want to brave it.

I feel really bad that I have not posted anything in awhile but then again I don't. I have been feeling very sick for a long time and I am just starting to feel a little bit better. The sad thing though is when I was sick I just didn't feel like getting out of bed and telling you all what was going on here and a great many things have happened. That is also a problem that so many things have happened I am not sure when they did (like what day) and so I'm just not going to worry about telling you them all. Actually I think that I will really only tell you one and that is Michael and I have finally got all of Hopes birthday shopping done. I am so excited for her birthday to come and it is one day less then a month away! It is going to be her very first and I am just so excited. I do really wish that I could give her a birthday party and make little invitations for her doggy friends but I know that wouldn't go over how I want it to so I'm not going to do it (and Michael said maybe another time). The only thing that I need to figure out is how to make her a birthday doggy cake. I also need to figure out what I am going to do for my decorations too. I already have a ton of fun things planned for her birthday and I know that she is going to love it and have a ton of fun. That is really all that I wanted to say and talk about but since I am feeling a little better I will try to be better at posting for you all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope is only 1? That is so crazy. She is getting so big!!! I hope I get an invite to this little party you will be having.

Monica said...

Hope is ALMOST 1 year old. I still can't believe where the time has gone either. At least she is not going to be getting any bigger then what she already is so that is a good thing. Also, I really do want to do a party for her but Michael and I think that no one would really come or just think that we were crazy or something like that (but if we did do it of course you would be invited!).