I know that this title sounds a little funny but it will make sense very soon. Last night Michael and I were playing a game that we have and like (or else why would we have it right?). Well in this game you battle with other people and the name Linda happen to be the name of the next person that we were going to have to battle with. I just had to take a picture of it because it just made me laugh so hard since Linda is such a dear friend of mine (maybe the pizza incident earlier also helped add to the funniness of the night but I couldn't stop laughing). Here is what it looked like last night when it first pulled up.
I still think that it is funny to see and I know that only a few people will understand. One thing that also makes this more funny is in the first battle I pointed out to Michael that Linda's name was on it and said to him wouldn't it be funny if we actually had to battle with her. Then it happened, sorry I didn't tell you that earlier because then maybe you would have thought it was funnier too.
Now you can see Linda's name better too. It was kind of hard to get a good picture of it but I lucked out with this one. I bet you are wondering what Linda looked like on the game too. Well I actually got a somewhat good picture of that too and that was harder to do then a picture of just the name because the screen moved so fast.
Well that is what they made her look like and I think that you need to be the one to decide if it at all looks like the real thing.
Here is what she really looks like and very cute I might add. Now I bet you are also wondering who won well here is the results of the game.
It sure was a lot of fun to play with Michael and I just wish that Linda, the real one, could have been with us to play along. Thanks Linda for being a sport and sending the nice picture of you too. Your the best!!!
I still think that it is funny to see and I know that only a few people will understand. One thing that also makes this more funny is in the first battle I pointed out to Michael that Linda's name was on it and said to him wouldn't it be funny if we actually had to battle with her. Then it happened, sorry I didn't tell you that earlier because then maybe you would have thought it was funnier too.
Now you can see Linda's name better too. It was kind of hard to get a good picture of it but I lucked out with this one. I bet you are wondering what Linda looked like on the game too. Well I actually got a somewhat good picture of that too and that was harder to do then a picture of just the name because the screen moved so fast.
Well that is what they made her look like and I think that you need to be the one to decide if it at all looks like the real thing.
It sure was a lot of fun to play with Michael and I just wish that Linda, the real one, could have been with us to play along. Thanks Linda for being a sport and sending the nice picture of you too. Your the best!!!
2 comments:
You are a funny girl! I don't get the game, but that is still cool.
I thought that you would like it. It is ok that you don't get the game because I didn't really explain how it worked. I think that it is just one of those kind of games that you have to play to understand how it works and all. The funny thing too is that your name pops up a lot on it and I don't know why but I still think that it is cool.
Post a Comment