I love pictures of nature because I believe that you can never really take a bad one of it. One night I was looking out of my window and I saw this amazing veiw and had to quickly grap my camera and take a picture of it.
I just love the beautiful colors that you see on the mountians during the winter and am greatful that I was able to enjoy the view. I also find it really funny the little puff ball cloud that is all allone but I guess that just makes this shot a little bit more fun.
I just love the beautiful colors that you see on the mountians during the winter and am greatful that I was able to enjoy the view. I also find it really funny the little puff ball cloud that is all allone but I guess that just makes this shot a little bit more fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment